Friday, July 24, 2009

sleepless night...

Recently, I can't really have a good sleep. I donno why. As always, I sleep sleep around 12am. But i will suddenly wake up at 5 something and can't sleep anymore. hmmmm.. what's wrong with me??

Pressure at work?? I don't think so. I got a lovely boss that always give support (is he, not she, okey??) ; good technician that listen to me (haha, I think one day, I am going to train him to become my successor, or at least my left right hand); pretty girl that I love (sometime don't love when kena marah. Hopefully, she didn't see this. haha). So, what causing me sleepless? i donno..

This morning, I wake up so so early ( I didn't check the time). And I can't continue sleep. After waking up, nothing to do, just roll roll and roll till 7.30am and go online. Today mood is so so only. So, i listen to the Sun yan zi's album.. wow, is a very good album.. specially honey honey... love the lyris inside.. Normally, I don't listen a full album. But today, i had finished the album. The songs insde really suit my mood today.... Sun yan zi... i support you...




Talking about her. I start to know her when I was in school. That time, she was just a small star, and just win her first award (forgot what award that time). My coursemate (he is staying downstair and I am upstair) and I are her trully fan. You know, pretty girl, can sing, bla bla bla.... She is our queen that time. When she came out any new album, we sure will go search for it in the internet (sorry girl, we are really poor during school time). That time really enjoy. haha...
All these years, things changed. And now, she is a superstar. Everybody knows her well.. my coursemate had married, and working in different place. And we seldom met already, and seldom talk about her ... "Silent All These Years" (a very good song that I am listening now)..

Come back to the topic. Why sleepless? I donno...

No comments: