Thursday, July 30, 2009

Share Market!!

Recently, I am study hard to understand the share market. This is because I got the feeling that now is the time to go into the market. Thanks to my friend that always sending some materials to me.. But, there are too many materials already.. Donno how to finish them. 3 articles that more than >500 pages, 3 books that more than 1000 pages (I guess.. haha. I haven't touch on them yet).


Previously, I always looking on other peoples facebook or what ever blogs. I always saw them visiting around, eating good stuff in branded restaurant. I always wanted to ask them where they got all those money. As I know, their salary is not so high. Somemore, got house and car loan. And now, I know.. I realise many of them actually "swimming" around in stock market. Most of the time, they earn money from stock market. That's why they got this money to visiting. I want to become one of them. Today in the meeting, our CEO just told us,

"Don't worry about becoming copycat, as long as it works. Just follow the success people. It will makes you getting your dreams faster".


It is true. They all went to the share market and gain the money. Why can't I copy them and gain some? Of cause, before entering there, I need to get some knowledge for survival. Else, will DIE HARD...

OK OK. Continue study...... The earlier I finish it, the earlier I can start gaining.. kekekeke....


No comments: