Friday, July 31, 2009

2 THINKINGS!!!

Today, I got 2 thinking.

1 thinking is I want to train up my tech, so that he can handle all the things that previous tech (had resigned) left over. This is a very good time to train him. I had changed my working style when dealing with him. Previously, I always scare him cannot handle this, cannot handle that. So, I will give him the solution or how I will handle it. Just give all out my idea and ask him to do it. He is like the executor.

But now, I just give tips to him only. I will ask him deep questions. Sometime, I will just pass the project to him and tell him what result I want to see. Let him handle it totally. I did told him that I want to train in up. But, I donno if he can feel my “hard work” or not, or he just see he as I am very lazy, everything also asking him to settle. Anyhow, I don’t care, and I cannot do much things. This is the method that I think is very useful and can help him faster. Sometime, spoon feed is needed, but not always spoon feed. Else, he will think that is your job to spoon feed him. Hope he will understand me..

2nd thought, my friend just came and told me about 1 financial plan. It was related to a type of investment that will have the passive income each month. Sound interesting, right? Ya.. I also thinking of that.. now, I am planning how to collect the money, so that I can materialize it asap.. money money, here I come…. What is the investment plan?? I cannot expose too much here… Else, every people will follow…

Today, I feel disappointed also. I wanted to share my investment plan to someone. I want to tell her how are we going to do it and what we need to achieve it. But, she just told me that she is tired, don’t want to use brain.. bullshit.. don’t want to use brain. Don’t use brain, go away lar. Stay here for what? I want people that have brain. Brain brain brain…. As I always say, use your head, not your ass to think!!!! Inside head got what? Grass ar? Of cause is brain lar… what else.. damn it…

No comments: