Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Secret

Well... Today, I feel happy... My old friend called. I didn't espect him to call me. Actually, he called me is to inform me that he not able to attend my event. At first, I was a bit dissapointed. After that, I feel happy that at least he called and tell me. It is better than those "let aeroplane" on the actual day. haha.. We talked for a while about our life, jobs... He asked me, if I regret leaving old company (which we met there) and join a small company. I would him that I felt both. Sad is because the benifits is a big gap compare to previous company. Happy is I can learn new things here, and sometime doing things my way. This can only be done in small company...


Oh ya.. Why the title for this post is "The Secret"? This is because yesterday, I was telling my darling that I feel isolated, not much friends here. Morning go work, meeting with 4 colleges only. When off work, meeting with my gf. that's all. Weekend, staying at home, watching drama, cook at home, sometime even call McD delivery. So, very seldom "dealing" with people. haha. At night, I was thinking that probably is time to go out meet some people. And this morning, I got his phone.


You see, The Secret really works. You just need to concentrate and believe in it. And it will bring whatever you want to you. For those who haven't get a chance to read this book. Better start it.






No comments: